Thursday, June 14, 2012

Project 365

It's raining. Again.

Like proper torrential rain. Everyone got sent home from work early today (I work in a wildlife park) because there was no point in us being there. We have the fire lighting at home and it looks like November outside. Ridiculous!

So I've not gotten to take my scope out in ages! To cheer myself up though, I bought a new camera. It's an instant camera too, one that I've wanted for absolutely ages! A Fujifilm Instax mini 7s! It's arriving tomorrow and I'm so excited! I'm considering doing a year of instax photos... maybe 52 weeks, or 12 months... the film is way too expensive to do a photo a day! We shall see!

This is my last Project 365 effort, completed in 2011. I took one photo every single day for a year. It was hard work, but I enjoyed it, and got to know my camera tons better in the process. And it's nice to look back over the year and see what I was up to!


1 comment: