Friday, December 7, 2012

A Nerd's Eye View of London

So I recently went on a trip to London to visit the blog-famous Joanne! It was a brilliant trip, and Jo very very nicely put me up in her house for the few days! While I was there I (obviously!) fully took advantage of the awesome science-nerd activities that are available in London... and there are a lot of them!

(Jo works on the top floor of the tallest building in Canary Wharf! The view is amazing!!)

We went to the Dickens Inn for dinner when I arrived and I found a knight to cuddle on the way home!


Next day, I started in the Natural History Museum! They have dinosaurs, therefore it's awesome!

       

.

(Bawww!!!)

Click to see more pics!

Next I headed to the Science Museum, which I think might be my spiritual home! They have tons of awesome space stuff!

(Yep, that's me and fake Buzz Aldrin, be jealous!)

I made a new friend in the Science Museum shop called Al(bert Einstein). We brought him around to show him the sights...

    .   

We took a quick trip to 221b Baker Street too! It was brilliantly done!



    
   
They also have a very nifty bathroom!


On the last night, I took a quick wander around the streets to take some photos! Can't wait to go back!


I also found a mini TARDIS!! 

I had a brilliant trip, and London is one of my very favourite places in the world, but the best part was getting to hang out with a few of my very favourite people while I was there! 

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww look at the baby dinosaur. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fricking cute!! I wish it was real... :P

    ReplyDelete