Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bluuuuuuue moon!

It's a beautiful evening out! And I've got work in the morning so I can't spend all night outside... Sadface.

I dragged the scope out for a bit earlier on though, to have a quick look at the daylight moon. It was gorgeous, and I managed to get this snap. Not as good as my last one, I found it a lot harder to get decent focus in the daylight.


Again, it was a lot prettier through the scope!

------------------------------------------

UPDATE: 12.29am

I couldn't help myself, the moon was calling me through my living room window! I had to drag the scope out again for another look... Crescent moons are just so beautiful! So here's tonight's nighttime moon...


Right, it's seriously time for bed now! Going to grab a glass of milk and switch on an episode of Sherlock ... 

Zzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment